Now displaying: January, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
- What we ate for breakfast
- Nat & Kate’s rant about strict paleo (pro's and con's)
- How much + what type of exercise is best for someone who is generally healthy
- Thoughts on Crossfit for women
- Tweaks to exercise routines if you are suffering from Adrenal Fatigue or Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- Nat elaborates a little on her new book Healing Digestive Discomfort and how it can help you if you have gut issues.
Jan 17, 2017
- Nat & Kate's Updates. Hint: Kates is super exciting!
- Nat elaborates a little on her new book Healing Digestive Discomfort and how it can help you if you have IBS.
- Our personal journey to become Holistic Dietitians
- Discussion and advice on the path to take if you would like to be doing what we are doing. Including the Pro's and Con's of going down the University path.
- Updates on Kate's Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Program
Jan 3, 2017
- Nat & Kate's Updates
- Our personal health and wellness New Year's Resolutions. Many of which we think everyone can benefit from
- Discussion about setting realistic health goals, with some great examples of how to make lasting changes to your diet and lifestyle
- Updates on Kate's Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Program and Nat's E-book launch coming soon.
- The True Cost documentary
- Louise Hay 'I can do it 2017 calendar'
- Sign up for Kate's next round of Healing HA
- Sign up to Nat's Newsletter to receive updates on latest e-book release, consultation services and Program releases