James is an Australian-American investor, entrepreneur, speaker, former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN, host of The James Swanwick Show podcast and the author of The 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge. Forbes listed James as one of 25 Professional Networking Experts to Watch.
James is the co founder of Swanwick Sleep which we are going to learn much more in this weeks podcast.
You can find James at:
- James' journey into hacking his sleep
- How light affects your sleep/wake cycle
- What blue light is, when we want to block it and when we don't
- The main sources of blue light in our environment
- What blue light blockers are and why they are not all created equal
- What to look for when purchasing a pair of blue light blockers
- The difference between orange and clear blue light blockers- when and why to use both
- What makes Swannies (Swanwick Blue Light Blockers) different
- Best time of day to put your blue light blockers on
- Other ways to hack your sleep including temperature, eye masks, and noise cancellation
- Alcohol and your health
- James' very successful 30 day no alcohol challenge and his personal journey to reducing his intake
- Health benefits of removing alcohol and dealing with the "haters"
- The importance of gratitude and why James' chooses to practise this daily and his specific tip on making it even more effective
- James' 3 tips for living your best life
- A special offer for you guys to WIN a pair of Swannies valued at over $115AU including shipping.
- SO MUCH MORE!
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE PAIR OF SWANNIES:
1. Go to the iTunes store and search for "The Holistic Nutritionist Podcast"
2. Leave a rating and review BEFORE November 16th 2018
**Note: Previous ratings and reviews will automatically enter the draw to win**