Zhenya is, an I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, with Level 2 study and certification, Holistic Nutritionist, Wellness Consultant and Yoga Instructor with 16 years in the wellness industry, is driven to empower people to be aware of their own bodies, to live a healthy life and make conscious decisions about their own health and for their personal wellbeing.
Zhenya is also the co-owner of Proppr - which is an elegant australian designed footstool to get you in the Proppr position for your next trip to the bathroom.
Social & Website Links:
- What is an enema?
- The difference between enemas and colonics
- When or why someone would choose to do an enema over a colonic
- Different types of enemas and why choose one over the other
- Who enemas are a good idea for and who should not be doing enemas
- A walk through exactly how to perform one at home
- Diet prep leading up to enema
- Frequency to avoid dependency or damage to the gut
- Risks associated with doing them at home
- When purchasing an enema kit what the do’s and don’t s are
- A few bonus Christmas tips to stay on track
Resources/links mentioned in the podcast:
DIY enemas resources: