- What is epilepsy and how common is it in children?
- Sonya's personal experience with having a child with epilepsy
- The biggest challenges children and parents of children with epilepsy face
- Dietary strategies in management of epilepsy in children
- Supplementation and the role it can have in management
- Lifestyle tips and tricks
- Advice for parents starting out in incorporating holistic management strategies
- How and where Sonya practices
- Sonya's tips for leading a happy and healthy life as a Mum of 2 school aged children
Sonya Reynolds is a Nutritionist, with over 10 years industry experience. Sonya specialises children’s nutrition and has an abundance of experience working with children with special needs. This passion was born from her own personal experience with her beautiful daughter which you can hear more about in the podcast. Sonya currently practise online via Skype and in person at Studio-You clinicin Birchgrove which is in Sydney’s Inner West.
You can find Sonya here.