Elizabeth Cullen is a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist. She is the founder of The Dao Health based in Caringbah in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire where her and her team of Chinese Medicine practitioners are dedicated to creating a practice where patients of the West can confidently and safely experience and benefit treatment learnt from the East.
Through the use of the latest evidence based Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture research each patient is treated as an individual at The Dao Health. Liz seeks the root of the cause rather than the branch to restore the healthy balance both physically and emotionally.
Liz has a particular passion and enthusiasm treating Women’s Health and Fertility and last year she graduated from UNSW with a Masters of Women's Health Medicine to continue to pursue her passion of Integrative Medicine. Treatment ranges from beginning with Menarche and Menstrual issues including Endometriosis and Poylcystic Ovary Syndrome through to Pre conception behaviour, Natural Fertility support, Male fertility support, IUI and IVF support, Pregnancy, Labour preparation and Post natal care.
She treats a range of conditions in the clinic and has interest and experience in the treatment of Bells Palsy, Digestive Issues, Skin conditions, Sleep issues, Chronic Fatigue, Musculoskeletal Issues, Mental Health and Cosmetic Acupuncture.
Elizabeth’s ongoing curiosity with Traditional Chinese Medicine inspires her to travel back to China for ongoing study and in her spare time enjoys taking her two rescue dogs Iris and Arthur to the beach.
Where to find Liz:
Facebook: The Dao Health
Resources and Links Mentioned In The Podcast:
Yang Sheng - Katie Brindle
Recipes for Self Healing - Maverick Leggett
Healthy Hormones - Belinda Kirkpatrick
The Spark in the Machine - Daniel Keown
Yin Yang House
Our Guest - Amy Needham
Amy is a Nutrition & Performance Coach. She currently lectures and mentors in Performance Nutrition to a variety of people across the world including doctors. Amy sees clients both online and face to face, with most of these clients looking for body transformations & a mental shift in regards to health.
Amy was a competitive gymnast for 10years, and has several qualifications in yoga, massage, Powerlifting, Women's artistic gymnastics, boxing, Cert iii and 4 in fitness & personal training along with mentorships in exercise sport science & physiology as well as female health. This legend of a fellow nerd is also a student in a bachelor of Health Science in Nutrition & Masters in Dietetics.
Her focus as a coach is upon improving the lives of all that she meets, creating a body & mind transformation. Working specifically with hormonal health and the psychology of eating to create lifestyle based body recomposition to maintain a lean & strong physique year round is her jam.
As Amy puts it - she bridges the Gap between Health & 'Fitness' to dispel the bullshit & give knowledge to the masses. Her point of difference as a coach is that she doesn’t want to retain clients - she simply wants to create the physical change in a way that educates the person enough to go about it alone after they finish up.
💪The biggest mistakes women make when it comes to exercise
💪Benefits of strength training for females
💪 Will HIIT training alone get you results
💪 The physiology behind why some women end up looking puffy + inflamed when doing too much HIIT/Crossfit/F45
💪 Sustainable Fat loss nutrition + the biggest mistake women make
💪 What happens when someone YoYo diets and calorie restricts for years + what to do
💪 Strength training + Nutrition tips across the menstrual cycle
💪 The art of being a good coach + the role of mindset, self-worth and your "why"
💪What Amy would change about the fitness industry
Where to find Amy:
Sign up to her newsletter here
About our guest:
Nikki is a period expert and founder of the epic company Moonbox. Moonbox is about transforming the way women experience their periods. It’s about busting period taboos & creating a world without period pain, shame and monthly suffering. It’s about providing a holistic, effective & long term approach to balancing hormones & relieving menstrual symptoms naturally – without the pill, drugs or surgery. We are going to share all about how you can get amongst this goodness Nikki has created in the podcast so make sure you listen to the end of this episode.
Social & Website Links:
Zhenya is, an I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, with Level 2 study and certification, Holistic Nutritionist, Wellness Consultant and Yoga Instructor with 16 years in the wellness industry, is driven to empower people to be aware of their own bodies, to live a healthy life and make conscious decisions about their own health and for their personal wellbeing.
Zhenya is also the co-owner of Proppr - which is an elegant australian designed footstool to get you in the Proppr position for your next trip to the bathroom.
Social & Website Links:
Resources/links mentioned in the podcast:
DIY enemas resources:
In this podcast we explore the myths and truths behind the popular documentary "The Game Changers". We talk about all the things you're wondering after watching the doco. Including:
Links references in the podcast:
- Chris Kresser's and Joe Rogan longer analysis
- Chris Kresser's blog on the science (with research links)
Zhenya Gerson is an I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, with Level 2 study and certification, Holistic Nutritionist, Wellness Consultant and Yoga Instructor with 16 years in the wellness industry, is driven to empower people to be aware of their own bodies, to live a healthy life and make conscious decisions about their own health and for their personal wellbeing.
Zhenya is also the co-founder of Proppr - which is an elegant australian designed footstool to get you in the Proppr position for your next trip to the bathroom.
Links and where to find out more about Zhenya, and the Proppr:
Nat's snobby mushroom cacao elixir recipe:
1 heaped tbsp. cacao powder
1 cup boiling water or warmed nut milk
1-2 tsp. MCT oil
1 tsp. Lion's Mayne
1 tsp. Cordyceps
1 tsp. Ashwagandha
1/2 tsp. of monk fruit extract or natural sweetener of choice
Blitz/blend and enjoy!
Meet Our Guest:
Jordanna is an author, podcaster, manifestor, lunar lover and (closet) stand-up comic, who has a knack for taking mind-exploding spiritual concepts and making them digestible, relatable and applicable to everyone. Jords runs two incredible podcasts- one solo called Lunar Lover and one with the beautiful Hollie Azzorpardi called The Middle. Jords has also recently released an absolutely amazing book called Make it Happen which we believe is a must read for all of you guys wanting to live your best life. You can find out more about her offerings via her website jordannalevin.com and her social media channels which we will pop in the show notes.
Where to find more from Jordanna:
Dr. Mariza Snyder is a functional practitioner and the author of seven books, including the National Bestseller, The Essential Oils Hormone Solution, focused on balancing hormones with the power of essential oils, and the #1 Amazon Bestseller The Smart Mom’s Guide to Essential Oils.
For the past ten years, she has lectured at wellness centers, conferences, and corporations on hormone health, essential oils, nutrition, and detoxification. She has been featured on Dr. Oz, Fox News Health, Oprah Magazine, MindBodyGreen and many publications. Dr. Mariza is also the host of theEssentially You Podcast, designed to empower women to become the CEO of their health. Check out her website, drmariza.com, for women’s hormone tips, including recipes and remedies.
Podcast Links and Where To Find More From Dr. Mariza
MBG ingestion of oils
Ready to get your period back? Click here to join the Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea eCourse with our very own expert hormone healing Kate Callaghan
The different stages of your cycle
What happens to your energy levels throughout your cycle, what is normal versus “common”
A time for yang and a time for yin, when and why?
Understanding your hormones- the motivator (estrogen) and the chill pill (progesterone)
Being okay with the natural flow of energy
Practical ways to adjust your life to your cycle
Exercise and your cycle, adjusting your activity to suit your hormones
The moon and your monthlies, whats the deal?
Our Guest Liv Kaplan
Liv Kaplan is a nutritionist and passionate foodie with a keen eye for all things health and wellness. Her recipes focus on mood-boosting and blood sugar balancing goodness and she believes eating well should be easy and effortless, not stressful! If she’s not getting creative in the kitchen, you can find her getting salty in the ocean, getting zen on the yoga mat or picking up fresh produce from the local farmer’s market.
Where to connect with Liv:
Our beautiful guest:
Lynda Griparic is a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Podcaster, Writer and Yoga teacher with close to 20 years of experience in the health industry. Lynda specialises in digestive health, namely SIBO and constipation.
She has extensive experience in running healthy, effective and sustainable bowel care programs and has expertise in investigating and treating the underlying causes of gut disturbance. Lynda has an intense interest in poo and she’s also the creator of the delicious BetterMe Tea a tea designed to promote improved gut health and digestion – assisting those who struggle with constipation and sluggish bowel movements to go to the bathroom with ease.
Todays topics include:
Where to find more from Lynda:
Website - http://www.lyndagriparic.com
Guest Expert: Lisa Carnie, pelvic floor physio.
Lisa has always been fascinated by movement and is passionate about helping women and men maintain and pursue health, fitness, and continence throughout all stages of their lives. Lisa has more than 15 years’ experience treating people with a wide range of conditions, both locally and internationally. She completed her post graduate studies in pelvic floor rehabilitation and continence and continues on her mission to improve care and remove stigmas. Lisa achieves great satisfaction from making a life-changing difference in people’s lives by optimising their pelvic health and seeing clients reaching their personal and fitness goals.
Unicorn poo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
This week was a Q&A episode and you guys asked some great questions. Include:
Guest Interview: Nina Powell
Nina is a guide for high performing women to access their full sexual potential, for fulfillment and deep connection in relationships, and using the erotic for power, magnetism and creativity and business.
Her work is rooted in her long term tantric meditation practice, and she is trained in psychology, somatic experiencing somatic sex education and coaching, and holistic pelvic care.
Where to find her:
What we chatted about:
- Nat's (not so) secret childhood fantasy
- Losing weight with an Underactive Thyroid
- Low carb and weight loss in hypothyroidism
- Reversing metabolic damage
- Visualisations and mindset to heal
- The greatest food combo ever
Alexx Stuart is the author of “Low Tox Life” and the founder of the thriving online education hub by the same name, made up of several e-courses, a podcast (one of the highest ranked in the health category in Australia), recipes, articles and community action resources for an ever-growing community of people wanting to be healthier and make our planet happier. She’s an educator, change agent, author, columnist, speaker, and consultant at the forefront of a movement that’s non-judgmental and tough on the system that got us here.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM ALEXX’S JOURNEY SO FAR
Social & Website Links
https://www.lowtoxlife.com/ - Find all of Alexx’s courses, links to her book and more here
Blake Worrall Thompson is one of the most sought after Performance and lifestyle coaches in the country. He has owned and operated a number of fitness training businesses with his most successful creation being the ‘6w2s’ programs – 6 weeks to sexy & 6 weeks to shredded). However after years in the fitness industry Blake has shifted gears slightly and is now known more for his ability to transform lives through his incredible mindset coaching.
Blake is dedicated to helping people break through the barriers that are holding them back from having it all.
Social & Website Links
Gavin Lang is a mountain guide, and his passion is helping people achieve their mountaineering objectives, one important step at a time. He has been guiding in the Southern Alps of New Zealand since 2004 and he incorporate coaching and self-development skills into his programme to ensure maximum fulfillment.
He helps his clients achieve their very best potential physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually whilst adventuring in some of the wildest terrain on the planet. Through daily challenges and debriefs, he facilitate growth not normally encountered on a standard mountaineering experience, ensuring you fully enjoy the process.
Ultimately, you will walk away with new skills and perspectives to help balance your life on and off the mountain.
Gav is also husband to Jin, father to Violet and lives in the beautiful town of Wanaka on the South Island of New Zealand. He loves to eat wholesome organic food, and practices mindfulness through Meditation and Yoga.
He has worked as a Travel Agent in Ireland, qualified as a Cave Leader in Belgium, gained a Diploma with distinction in Dutch, toured in Europe and the US as a Drummer, gained an Advanced Cert. in Outdoor Recreation Leadership and mountain guiding qualifications in NZ and certified as a Psychosomatic Therapist in Australia. He feels blessed to combine his business of Photography with his adventures.
Each of these varied interests has added tremendous colour and experience to his life and motivated him to establish his own guiding operation to share this knowledge.
Life is most definitely a crazy adventure to be lived.
Where to find Gav:
In this episode we answer a bunch of super common listener questions around thyroid health and thyroid healing. We dive into questions around:
Plus don't forget to sign up for Nat's upcoming Thyroid Rescue 12-Week Program launch webinar. It's free! Head on over to nataliekdouglas.com/thyroid-rescue to get on the list
Jeff Chilton has been in the mushroom industry since 1973. He has been heavily involved in both the study of mushrooms and their farming. He is a founding member of the World Society for Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products and a member of the International Society for Mushroom Science. Jeff co-authored the highly acclaimed book, The Mushroom Cultivator, which was published in 1983.
Then in 1989 he started Nammex, a business that introduced medicinal mushrooms to
the US nutritional supplement industry. He traveled extensively in China during the 1990’s, attending conferences and visiting research facilities and mushroom farms. In 1997 he organized the first organic mushroom production seminar in China.
Jeff’s company, Nammex was the first to offer a complete line of Certified Organic mushroom extracts to the US nutritional supplement industry. Nammex extracts are used by many supplement companies and are noted for their high quality, based on scientific analysis of the active compounds.
Social & Website Links
All information about Jeff’s company, and links to further information including other podcasts Jeff has generously donated his time to can be found at http://www.nammex.com
This podcast is dedicated to answering all your thyroid questions. We touched on areas such as:
BOOK: The Rain Barrel Effect
INTEGRATIVE HEALTH PRACTITIONER PROGRAM: https://integrative-health-practitioner.teachable.com
- The challenges and power of growth
- Dropping what you know and being willing to change/explore
- Ditching people pleasing
- Rewriting your money story
- The power of who you spend time with
- Re-establishing community and connection
- Our personal goals for 2019
- Struggles with reintroducing exercise after HA
- We share our exercise stories
- Kate's essential oil road trip and how to connect with her
- Nat's Thyroid Rescue Program coming soon
- Working with us 1-1
- A special offer for our podcast listeners from Nat at the end
- Watch Nat's FREE video on the 6 step process she uses to heal people's thyroids
- Get on the waiting list for Thyroid Rescue
- Book in an appointment to work with Nat 1-1
About our beautiful guest Lily Nichols:
Lily Nichols is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator, researcher, and author with a passion for evidence-based prenatal nutrition and exercise. Drawing from the current scientific literature and the wisdom of traditional cultures, her work is known for being research-focused, thorough, and sensible. Her bestselling book, Real Food for Gestational Diabetes (and online course of the same name), presents a revolutionary nutrient-dense, lower carb diet for managing gestational diabetes. Her unique approach has not only helped tens of thousands of women manage their gestational diabetes (most without the need for blood sugar-lowering medication), but has also influenced nutrition policies internationally.
Lily’s second book, Real Food for Pregnancy, is an evidence-based look at the gap between conventional prenatal nutrition guidelines and what’s optimal for mother and baby. With over 930 citations, this is the most comprehensive text on prenatal nutrition to date.
Lily is also creator of the popular blog lilynicholsrdn.com, which explores a variety of topics related to real food, mindful eating, and pregnancy nutrition.
Website & Social Links:
James is an Australian-American investor, entrepreneur, speaker, former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN, host of The James Swanwick Show podcast and the author of The 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge. Forbes listed James as one of 25 Professional Networking Experts to Watch.
James is the co founder of Swanwick Sleep which we are going to learn much more in this weeks podcast.
You can find James at:
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE PAIR OF SWANNIES:
1. Go to the iTunes store and search for "The Holistic Nutritionist Podcast"
2. Leave a rating and review BEFORE November 16th 2018
**Note: Previous ratings and reviews will automatically enter the draw to win**
Our guest: Dr Lewis Ehrlich
Lewis is a holistic dentist at Sydney Holistic Dental Centre. With a background in professional soccer and his passion for holistic health, Lewis focuses on the link between oral health and general overall health. His mission is to educate people to take control of their own health and prevent oral health disease and in-turn overall health diseases.
Before studying dentistry, he completed a Bachelor of Science at North eastern University in Boston, after receiving a soccer scholarship where he played for 2 years. He then moved to Iceland where he played professional soccer.
Lewis is passionate about the many links between oral and general health. He is a qualified fitness instructor and has graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York, with a qualification in Holistic Health Coaching. He is also a member of the Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM), the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics.
- Main nutritional goals post pregnancy
- Do women still need to be eating “extra”, if so, how much?
- Important nutrients and specific foods for post pregnancy
- Food prep strategies for new mums
- Meal frequency post pregnancy
- Thoughts on low carb post pregnancy
- Advice and experience on the pressure to "losing baby weight"
- Kate's experience with post natal depression
- Supplements and essential oils post pregnancy
Kate's blog on post natal depression
- What is Hashimoto’s?
- How can you get tested properly
- Clinical signs/symptoms of Hashimoto's
- Dietary approaches to decreasing thyroid antibodies
- Supplements to help reduce thyroid antibodies and promote thyroid function
- Important lifestyle tweaks
- What happens if none of that works? What else can be at play?
- Brief summary about Nat’s Thyroid Rescue program coming soon
Sonya Reynolds is a Nutritionist, with over 10 years industry experience. Sonya specialises children’s nutrition and has an abundance of experience working with children with special needs. This passion was born from her own personal experience with her beautiful daughter which you can hear more about in the podcast. Sonya currently practise online via Skype and in person at Studio-You clinicin Birchgrove which is in Sydney’s Inner West.
You can find Sonya here.
What is PMS?
Should we just accept PMS as part of “being a woman?”
What are the causes of PMS?
What dietary changes can we make to help with PMS?
Can exercise help with PMS? If so, which kind?
Supplements to help treat PMS
Essential oils for PMS
- Random rant on our favourite personal development resources at the moment
- What is high intensity exercise
- What are the benefits and downsides?
- How much is enough and how much is too much?
- Is there anyone who shouldn't do it?
- If you are going to do a fairly large amount of it (4+ days) what do you need to consider?
- The importance of adequate protein, plus how much is "adequate"?- - The importance of adequate carbohydrates, plus how much is "adequate"
In this episode we are joined by Lucy Lichtenstein who is a Sydney-based wellness writer, women’s circle facilitator, yoga teacher and host of the Reconnected.me Podcast and the website www.reconnected.me
She is also a philosophy geek, poet, whole-foodie, nature being, experiencer, ecstatic dancer and mover.
Lucy has spent many years down the path of health and wellness, which naturally progressed into a wondrous journey of heart and consciousness expansion, realising, reconnecting with and remembering who she truly is, and who we truly are as humans and beyond.
Lucy believes in spreading love, health, kindness and inspiration. She now knows that her purpose and path of heart is to share from her experience to serve, support, hold space for and walk alongside others on a simultaneous journey home to the Self. She feels we are here to be in communities, to connect, collaborate, co-create, contribute and to express the innate tribal part of our nature.
Find Lucy at her wellness hub of health information, blogs, podcasts, conscious poetry, life musings, yoga and women’s circle offerings at www.reconnected.me
- What is community, what has it meant to us in the past and how do we re-create it in modern society?
- How do we find "our tribe", where do we actually start?
- What the hell is Women's Circle and what are they actually about?
- Resources to inspire your own community journey
- Letting go of old relationships to build new stronger connections
- What are neurotransmitters?
- How are these neurotransmitters made
- The key neurotransmitters and what they do
- Foods are rich in amino acids
- Other foods that can positively influence mood health
- Foods that can negatively affect mood health and neurotransmitter balance
- What is amino acid therapy? And how do you know if you should try it?
- Are there any risks associated with self experimenting with amino acid therapy?
- Essential Oils for mood health
- Lessons we have learnt in 2017
- Looking forward to 2018; personal and business goals
- How to set yourself up for success in 2018
- Special offer on meal planning packages
- Info about Kate's next HA course
- Signs you may be consuming too little carbohydrates
- What to expect when reintroducing carbs, including what are normal teething issues and what may be a bigger problem
- Tips/strategies on reintroducing carbs: types, how many, ways to make the transition easier
- What to do if you are still experiencing issues after reintroducing carbs including addressing hormones, gut health and thyroid health
- Gut skin connection
- Diet recommendations for healthy skin
- The role of smart supplementation. Which ones and why
- Essential oils for great skin
- Lifestyle hacks to help improve skin health
- Lots more :)
- Tips on hosting and attending parties/social gatherings
- Best ways to enjoy alcohol and minimise its detrimental side effects using smart choices, strategies and specific supplements
- Dealing with anxiety around social gatherings
- Maintaining gut health through the party season
– Situations where lowering your protein intake is beneficial
– Situations where high protein diets are beneficial
– Protein on a Vegan diet
– Autophagy explained and intermitted fasting appropriateness
– Glucose uptake after training
- Diet tweaks to manage stress
- Supplements that can support you through stressful times
- Lifestyle and exercise hacks for reducing stress
- Essential oils for stressful times
- Louise Hay Daily affirmations
- Louise Hay You can heal your life
This episode is all about Kate's natural birth story, including her prep leading up to it, what happened in her journey and lots more tips tricks and info for all you mummas to be and general curious beings!
- Nat and Kate overshare...again.
- What is SIBO + the different types
- Symptoms of SIBO
- Differentiating factors between SIBO and parasites
- Testing options for SIBO and parasites
- Antimicrobials for SIBO and parasites
- Biofilm in SIBO and parasites
- Dietary Treatment strategies for SIBO and parasites
Podcast on the oral contraceptive pill
Podcast on Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
Podcast on Low Estrogen and Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
Podcast on PCOS
Podcast on Anxiety
Amy Crawford and CTC therapy
Amino Acid Therapy/The Mood Cure
- Intro to todays guest Caitlin Ficken (dietitian and strength and conditioning coach)
- Caitlin's background story
- Training like an athlete means fuelling your body accordingly (what and how?)
- The importance of recovery, sleep and hydration
- Matching your training to your lifestyle, why it is so important
- The importance of listening to your body
- Tips on building a healthy relationship with your body
and MUCH MORE!
- Check out Caitlin here
- What PCOS is
- How it is diagnosed and often misdiagnosed
- Clinical symptoms of PCOS
- Causes of PCOS
- Insulin resistance PCOS (causes and treatment)
- Post Pill PCOS (causes and treatment)
- Inflammation driven PCOS (causes and treatment)
- Kate's blog on liver detoxification
- Benefits of estrogen
- Symptoms of estrogen deficiency
- Causes of estrogen deficiency
- Nutrition for optimising estrogen balance with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea (HA)
- Sleep, stress and exercise recommendations for treating low estrogen HA
- Beneficial supplements for boosting estrogen when it is low
Kate's blog with an abundance of HA related posts
- What we have been enjoying lately (L-Theanine and L-Tyrosine for sleep, mood and thyroid health)
- Reader question around pregnancy/breastfeeding energy requirements
- Is ACV and kombucha safe in pregnancy?
- Losing the post baby weight
Kate's post on dealing with post natal depression
Order Kate's book- Holistic Nutrition: Eat Well, Train Smart & Be Kind to Your Body
Purchase Nat's eBook- Healing Digestive Discomfort
- What is considered a low calorie diet
- The negative impacts of chronic low calorie diets
- How much should you be eating for weight maintenance, weight loss or weight gain?
- Is is all just calories in versus calories out?
- When should you/shouldn't you count calories?
- What about macronutrients and the idea that calories don't count at all?
- Our thoughts on the IIFYM diet
- The importance of meeting micronutrients for hormonal healing
Blog Post: Six Steps to Determine If Your Thyroid Is Under Active and How to Get to The Underlying Cause
Order Kate's book- Holistic Nutrition: Eat Well, Train Smart & Be Kind to Your Body
Purchase Nat's eBook- Healing Digestive Discomfort
Alex Stuart's amazing course 'Go Low Tox' to learn how to decrease toxic load on your body
The Environmental Working Group
Kate's recipe for making sardines part of your diet
Kate's awesome book that everyone should own
And also my special offer to you!
I NEED YOU TO CONSIDER THIS...
Do you experience ongoing gut issues like bloating, irregular bowel habits, cramping or gas?
Do you feel burnt out or "tired all of the time"?
Do you struggle to lose, gain or maintain an ideal weight despite your best efforts?
Do you find yourself on an emotional roller-coaster every week and think your hormones are "out of whack"?
Do you feel drained from trying your best to build a healthy relationship with food...but keep returning to square one every time you slip up?
AND NOW THE BIGGIE - ARE YOU WAITING FOR A 'PERFECT TIME' TO START MAKING A CHANGE IN YOUR NUTRITION HABITS?
If you answered YES to one or all of the above questions then I have some GREAT news for you! My name is Nat, I'm a holistic dietitian and nutritionist, and my everyday passion is helping people just like you ACHIEVE the healthiest version of themselves. My mission in life is to get you FEELING YOUR BEST...and show you that it's possible to make a POSITIVE CHANGE at any time! Not on January 1st, not when you're feeling less stressed - RIGHT NOW.
I have found time and time again that I can help any client begin to achieve optimal results in as few as 3 personalized sessions. And with summer fast approaching, now is the PERFECT TIME to start putting in place new habits that lead to great results so you can enjoy the holiday season with energy, vitality and food freedom!
So for a limited time only, in fact until November 30, I want to extend to you an offer that is too good to pass up. This will be available to both existing and new clients, but you must act quickly to secure the deal. With my schedule already booking up fast in advance, this is on a first-come first-served basis ("the early bird gets the worm")!
PURCHASE A 'MIND-BODY-LIFE SHIFT' BUNDLE DEAL OF 3 PERSONALIZED CONSULTATION SESSIONS AND RECEIVE THE 3RD VISIT ABSOLUTELY FREE - THAT IS A SAVING OF $75!
All of the juicy details are outlined below:
- New clients will receive an initial 60-90min consultation (where we unpack your full history) and 2x 30-45min follow-up consultations. The total value of this offer is $225 (inclusive of MIND-BODY-LIFE SHIFT discount).
- Existing clients will receive 3x 30-45min follow-up consultations. The total value of this offer is $150 (inclusive of MIND-BODY-LIFE SHIFT discount).
- New and existing clients must book in to see me AT LEAST ONCE before Christmas - the whole idea is to get you moving in a new positive direction ASAP!
- All 3 consultations must be claimed before April 1st 2017 - I need to know you are serious in making a PERMANENT SHIFT and seeing real results in your health journey. From experience I know the follow-up sessions are where we cover the real sticking points in helping you move forward :)
- I wholeheartedly believe that I can help anybody start making positive life changes after just our initial consultation. So for new clients I offer a 100% money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee after our initial consultation! Just as you will be 'trying me out', I need to know that you are genuine in your desire to start making different life choices and are willing to implement my professional advice.
- I personally handle every booking to ensure quality of service and will work with you to find a time that fits your schedule. Please allow up to 24-48hr for me to respond so I can ensure we find a mutual arrangement.
- Payment for the MIND-BODY-LIFE SHIFT bundle is required in full prior to your first consultation. Once we book in your appointment I will issue an invoice for payment.
- I offer either Skype or phone consults...so you can connect with me from anywhere at all! I regularly connect with clients from all over the globe, though I can only speak in English ;)
I am anticipating a very strong response to this campaign, and look forward to seeing you reach out and begin your personal MIND-BODY-LIFE SHIFT with my help now!
Kate's post on the paleo diet
- The Monash University Low FODMAP diet
- The Billings Method by Dr Evelyn Billings and Ann Westmore
- Garden of Fertility by Katie Singer
- Natural Fertility by Francesca Naish
- Fertility Friend
- Be Your Own Health Detective with Temp Tracking by Kate Callaghan, The Holistic Nutritionist
In Episode 2 of The Holistic Nutritionists Podcast, Kate and Nat discuss the following topics:
- What a normal healthy menstrual cycle looks like
- What the pill does to your cycle
- The benefits of natural estrogen versus the side effects of synthetic estrogen
- The benefits of natural progesterone versus the side effects of synthetic progesterone
- How to come off the pill
- Supplements and lifestyle tips to help you in this transition
In this first episode Kate and Nat delve into the world of hypothalamic amenorrhea (HA). They let you in on their individual healing journeys and provide you with strategies to begin fixing your hormones, restoring fertility and building a healthy relationship with food and your body.