- Random rant on our favourite personal development resources at the moment
- What is high intensity exercise
- What are the benefits and downsides?
- How much is enough and how much is too much?
- Is there anyone who shouldn't do it?
- If you are going to do a fairly large amount of it (4+ days) what do you need to consider?
- The importance of adequate protein, plus how much is "adequate"?- - The importance of adequate carbohydrates, plus how much is "adequate"
In this episode we are joined by Lucy Lichtenstein who is a Sydney-based wellness writer, women’s circle facilitator, yoga teacher and host of the Reconnected.me Podcast and the website www.reconnected.me
She is also a philosophy geek, poet, whole-foodie, nature being, experiencer, ecstatic dancer and mover.
Lucy has spent many years down the path of health and wellness, which naturally progressed into a wondrous journey of heart and consciousness expansion, realising, reconnecting with and remembering who she truly is, and who we truly are as humans and beyond.
Lucy believes in spreading love, health, kindness and inspiration. She now knows that her purpose and path of heart is to share from her experience to serve, support, hold space for and walk alongside others on a simultaneous journey home to the Self. She feels we are here to be in communities, to connect, collaborate, co-create, contribute and to express the innate tribal part of our nature.
Find Lucy at her wellness hub of health information, blogs, podcasts, conscious poetry, life musings, yoga and women’s circle offerings at www.reconnected.me
- What is community, what has it meant to us in the past and how do we re-create it in modern society?
- How do we find "our tribe", where do we actually start?
- What the hell is Women's Circle and what are they actually about?
- Resources to inspire your own community journey
- Letting go of old relationships to build new stronger connections