- Lukes journey to becoming a regenerative farmer
- What is regenerative farming and why is it beneficial?
- Is regenerative farming realistic for use across the world
- What is topsoil and why should we care
- Debunking the methane argument around cows
- A farmers view on why plant based diets aren't going to save the planet
- What key questions should people ask their farmer to ensure their food is grown ethically, sustainably and as best quality as possible
- Is it important that our meat is organic
- Luke gives us an insight into his own regenerative farm and his monthly subscription
Find Luke and his offerings below:
Website & Meat Subscription: https://www.tathraplacefreerange.com/
In this episode I chat with Audra Starkey who has focused her work on Nutrition and wellness for shift workers.
We chat through:
- The impacts of a disrupted sleep cycle on your health
- Nutrition do's and don't for shift workers
- Movement/exercise routine and selection for shift workers
- How to create a healthier sleep routine
- The impacts of shift work on mental health and how to mitigate these
- Audra shares more about her book "Too Tired to Cook
- The Shift Workers Guide to Working (and Surviving)?"
You can find Audra and her offerings at:
BOOK: Too Tired To Cook - The Shift Worker's Guide To Working (and Surviving) In A 24/7 World