In this podcast we explore the myths and truths behind the popular documentary "The Game Changers". We talk about all the things you're wondering after watching the doco. Including:
- Bias of the film, and was there an attempt to show both sides
- The "experiments" in the film including the erection experiment and the "cloud blood" experiment. What does the science say about this?
- Does fish and chicken cause Cancer?
- The "healthy user bias" and how to understand the context of nutritional science experiments
- Protein quality and quantity explained, including their peanut butter versus steak/egg reference
- Food comparisons and misleading implications
- Herbivores versus Humans - do we digest the same and how does this change things?
- B12 explained and what you REALLY need to know here
- Ethical concerns and the details not discussed
- Environmental concerns and the miss representation of data
- Fake meat - our health and the environmental impact
Links references in the podcast:
- Chris Kresser's and Joe Rogan longer analysis
- Chris Kresser's blog on the science (with research links)