Now displaying: Page 1
Jul 18, 2017
- What are carbohydrates?
- What parts of our body requires them?
- Can we "make" them if we don’t eat them?
- What is considered “low carb”, “moderate carb”, “high carb”?
- The benefits of low carb, and people who do well off this approach
- The downfalls of low carb and people who would be better of with a moderate-high carb intake
- Do sources matter?
- Good quality cabohydrate sources
- Not so good carb sources
- Is there a good/bad time to eat carbs?
©© Copyright 2016-2022 | Natalie K. Douglas & Amie Skilton| All Rights Reserved