Jessie Brebner of Fertility Charting is a passionate advocate for
Fertility Awareness as a gateway to improved health, body literacy and reproductive empowerment. She is a certified Symptothermal Method Instructor for both natural birth control, natural conception and health tracking. She is also the creator of Fertility Charting Journals. Jessie is passionate about the power of social media for communicating menstrual cycle health concepts. She also regularly blogs on menstrual cycles, fertility charting, journaling, natural contraception/conception and more.
You can find Jessie and her offerings below:
- What the fertility awareness method is + different types
- What is involved in tracking your cycle for contraceptive purposes
- Body temp tracking
- Mucus pattern tracking
- Tracking irregular cycles
- The pitfalls of prediction in period tracking apps
- The fertile window and so.much.more!