In this episode I chat with Audra Starkey who has focused her work on Nutrition and wellness for shift workers.
We chat through:
- The impacts of a disrupted sleep cycle on your health
- Nutrition do's and don't for shift workers
- Movement/exercise routine and selection for shift workers
- How to create a healthier sleep routine
- The impacts of shift work on mental health and how to mitigate these
- Audra shares more about her book "Too Tired to Cook
- The Shift Workers Guide to Working (and Surviving)?"
You can find Audra and her offerings at:
BOOK: Too Tired To Cook - The Shift Worker's Guide To Working (and Surviving) In A 24/7 World