- What is Hashimoto’s?
- How can you get tested properly
- Clinical signs/symptoms of Hashimoto's
- Dietary approaches to decreasing thyroid antibodies
- Supplements to help reduce thyroid antibodies and promote thyroid function
- Important lifestyle tweaks
- What happens if none of that works? What else can be at play?
- Brief summary about Nat’s Thyroid Rescue program coming soon
Sonya Reynolds is a Nutritionist, with over 10 years industry experience. Sonya specialises children’s nutrition and has an abundance of experience working with children with special needs. This passion was born from her own personal experience with her beautiful daughter which you can hear more about in the podcast. Sonya currently practise online via Skype and in person at Studio-You clinicin Birchgrove which is in Sydney’s Inner West.
You can find Sonya here.