Meet our guest - Dr. Julie Greenberg
Dr. Julie Greenberg is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Registered Herbalist RH(AHG) who specializes in integrative dermatology. She is the founder of the Center for Integrative Dermatology, a holistic clinic that approaches skin and hair problems by finding and treating the root cause. Dr. Greenberg holds degrees from Northwestern University (BA), Stanford University (MBA) and Bastyr University (ND).
While at naturopathic medical school, Dr. Greenberg received advanced clinical training with leading experts in dermatology at the University of Washington Medical School Dermatology Clinic and Seattle Children’s Hospital Pediatric Dermatology Clinic. She lectures at naturopathic medical schools and speaks at conferences across the U.S. on the topics of hair, skin and nails.
Dr. Greenberg is also the Program Chair for the Naturopathic & Integrative Dermatology Series on LearnSkin.com, a 20 course CE program for doctors that discusses evidence-based alternative approaches to treating dermatological conditions.
Find Julie below:
Instagram - @dermatologycenter https://www.integrativedermatologycenter.com/ https://www.facebook.com/integrativedermatologycenter https://www.learnskin.com/series/naturopathic-and-integrative-dermatology-series
In this episode we discuss:
- Julie's journey into working as a Naturopathic Doctor and specialising in Integrative Dermatology
- What Integrative Dermatology is
- The gut-skin connection and the concept of "leaky skin"
- The drivers of Rosacea and Psoriasis
- Best tests to get done to help find answers
- Common dietary interventions for natural healing
- Common supplement recommendations for natural healing
- Topical therapies and treatments for Rosacea and Psoriasis